Very few people believe that they are truly happy, and many feel envious of those that are, but have you ever tried to find out how to live a happy life? Here are ten ideas on how to improve you life and make yourself happier. Faitit2 mai try ramai2. Sesetengah idea ini ade diketengahkan oleh Dato Dr Fadhilah Kamsah. HEHE
1. Look for the positive side of every situation. It's only human nature to look for something to complain about, and this usually means we tend to only see negatives. If you want to know how to live a happy life try looking for what's right instead of what's wrong. If you are delayed at the airport, or stuck in traffic, try to make positive use of the extra time perhaps by reading a good book or relaxing and listening to music.
2. At the end of each day, as you get into bed, take a moment to think of all the things that have been good about that day. Remember anyone that smiled at you, anything you have done that's made you feel fulfilled, and anything that's made you laugh.
3. Spend time with people you love, whether they're your friends or your family. How often do you put off going to visit people because it's a bit far to travel or you've got too much to do at home? Quality time with your loved ones is a vital ingredient in the recipe for a happy life, so don't be stingy with it.
4. Be active and get some exercise, even if it's just a brisk walk around the neighborhood. Science tells us that exercise releases endorphins in the brain; those wonderful chemicals that reduce pain and make us feel happy, so turn off the television, leave the car at home and get moving.
5. Rest, sleep and relaxation are vital elements in how to live a happy life. No matter what you do, you won't be able to enjoy it if you are exhausted or stressed out; even the smallest problems will seem like the end of the world if you're sleep deprived. Forgo that late movie and get an early night, and you will be a much more pleasant person to be around.
6. Identify goals both in your personal and working life and work towards achieving them. Having ambition and planning ways to fulfill your dreams gives you something to look forward to, and the satisfaction of reaching your targets is even better.
7. Be grateful for the little things. Recognize the things that people do for you every day. If a stranger holds the door open for you, make time to pause, smile and say a genuine thank you. If a colleague offers to make you a coffee show you appreciate it, and make sure you return the favor once in a while.
8. Don't wish your life away by counting the hours to the weekend, or the days to your next holiday. Make the most of every moment and learn to enjoy the here and now. Do something every day that makes you happy and try to make every day memorable and unique.
9. Keep away from people that bring you down. While you're always going to hear some complaining and negativity as you go through life, spending all your time with people that grumble and find fault with everything is sure to drag you down. Surrounding yourself with positive, cheerful people is guaranteed to make your life happier.
10. Don't be afraid to have fun. It's a shame that we can't really remember what it was like to be a young child, where everything was a new and exciting adventure, and we were encouraged to play all day with no responsibilities to worry about. Try to bring a little of that childlike innocence into your every day life and just do things that make you happy without wondering what other people will think of you.
p/s: it really work. Try la. B'coz i have been facing a really sad moment dat take my morale down. Even it happened a year ago. But it really deep in me. CEWAH. hampeh je ayat.